- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 20 - Ser 511
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57.1 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Mouse M-CSF Protein at 5 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Mouse M-CSF R, His Tag with a linear range of 0.078-0.625 ug/mL (Routinely tested).
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: M-CSF R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CSF1R,C-FMS,CD115,CSFR,FIM2,FMS,M-CSFR
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001032948
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12978
- Colony stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF1R) is also known as macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor (M-CSFR), CD115 Cluster of Differentiation 115 (CD115), C-FMS, CSFR, FIM2, FMS, and is a member of the type subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs). CSF1R is a receptor for a cytokine called colony stimulating factor 1, The protein encoded by the CSFR1 gene is the receptor for colony stimulating factor 1, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of macrophages. This receptor mediates most, if not all, of the biological effects of this cytokine. Ligand binding activates CSFR1 through a process of oligomerization and transphosphorylation . Mutations in CSF1R are associated with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and type M4 acute myeloblastic leukemia. Increased levels of CSF1R1 are found in microglia in Alzheimer's disease and after brain injuries. The increased receptor expression causes microglia to become more active. Both CSF1R, and its ligand colony stimulating factor 1 play an important role in the development of the mammary gland and may be involved in the process of mammary gland carcinogenesis.
- 1: Ridge, et al., 1990, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 87 (4): 1377–80.
- 2: Mitrasinovic, O. M., 2005, Journal of Neuroscience 25 (17): 4442–51.
- 3: Tamimi, R. M., 2008, Cancer Research 68 (1): 18–21.
- 4: Pollard, J. W., 1994, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 91 (20): 9312–6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-014
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin