- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human LZTS1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LZTS1 antibody can be used for detection of LZTS1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. LZTS1 antibody can be used for detection of LZTS1 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 67 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store LZTS1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LZTS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LZTS1, F37, FEZ1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_066300
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10440566
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11178
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LZTS1 involved in the regulation of cell growth. LZTS1 may stabilize the active CDC2-cyclin B1 complex and thereby contribute to the regulation of the cell cycle and the prevention of uncontrolled cell proliferation. LZTS1 may act as tumor suppressor and defects in LZTS1 are found in many types of tumors.
- 1: Hawkins, G.A., et al., (2002) Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 137 (1), 1-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-066
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.