- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant Lyn expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LYN monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LYN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JTK8, V-yes-1 Yamaguchi sarcoma viral related oncogene homologJTK8, p53Lyn, p56Lyn
- Protein Accession Number: P07948
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125480
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4067
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Lyn (also known as p53/56 Lyn) is a membrane-associated protein tyrosine kinase (PTK) mostly expressed in hemopoietic cells which is important in cellular signaling. It contains an SH2 and SH3 domain and has been found to be cleaved after activation of caspases in apoptosis. A member of the Src family of PTKs, there are two known isoforms for Lyn which plays an indispensable role in the Fc epsilon RI (Fcer1) and the B-cell IgM receptor signaling pathway and is essential for Syk activation and Lat phosphorylation after Fcer1 aggregation and can also phosphor-ylate Tec on multiple residues. Lyn can also be regulated by IL-2 and IL-3.Lyn is a member of the src family of non-receptor protein tyrosine kinases that is predominantly expressed in haematopoietic tissues. Like all members of the src family, lyn is thought to participate in signal transduction from cell surface receptors that lack intrinsic tyrosine kinase activity. It is associated with a number of cell surface receptors including the B cell antigen receptor and immunoglobulin E receptor (FceRI).
- 1: Sakaguchi, A.Y.,et al.Genet. 34: 175.
- 2: Hibbs, M.L.,et al.Biol. 29: 397-400.
- 3: Williams, J.C.,et al.Trends Biochem. Sci. 23: 179-184.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-189
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.