- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SCQEKDHYCIT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in Mouse Brain, Kidney, Heart and Spleen lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml).Immunohistochemistry:Customer obtained staining in Mouse Placenta in a pattern consistent with in situ hybridisation results, and no staining in KO mice. This antibody has been successfully used in IHC on Mouse: M. Hughes et al, Placenta. 2013 Sep;34(9):831-5. PMID: 23830620.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the membranes of NIH3T3 and L929 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_002337.1, NP_001120685.1
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LY6E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LY6E, lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus E, RIG-E, RIGE, SCA-2, SCA2, TSA-1, retinoic acid induced gene E
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002337.1, NP_032555.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505049
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17069 (mouse);
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-628
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.