- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-6G/Ly-6C Antibody [RB6-8C5] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-6G/Ly-6C
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6g
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gr-1
- Protein Accession Number: P35461
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 546644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ly-6G/Ly-6C, formerly known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr-1, is a GPI-anchored protein. In the bone marrow, the level of antigen expression is directly correlated with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. It is also transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. In the periphery, Ly-6G/Ly-6C is expressed predominantly on neutrophils.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-051
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin