- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The RB6-8C5 monoclonal antibody reacts with the mouse Ly-6G (also known as Gr-1).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6g
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gr1, Gr-1, Ly-6G, Ly6g
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 546644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The RB6-8C5 monoclonal antibody reacts with the mouse Ly-6G (also known as Gr-1). The Ly-6G protein is a myeloid differentiation antigen of 21-25 kDa, expressed in a regulated manner by the myeloid lineage in the bone marrow, where the level of antigen expression is correlated with the granulocyte maturation and differentiation. In the bone marrow, the antigen is not expressed by the erythroid cells. From the peripheric cells, RB6-8C5 binds with monocytes, neutrophils and eosinophils.As a marker for the mouse monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes, the RB6-8C5 antibody is usually combined with M1/70, a macrophage labeling antibody (Anti-CD11b), for phenotypic analysis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-121
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.