- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The 1A8 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 21-25 kDa glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored protein known as Ly-6G, expressed by the granulocytes from the bone marrow and periphery neutrophils.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6g
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gr1, Gr-1, Ly-6G, Ly6g
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 546644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 1A8 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 21-25 kDa glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored protein known as Ly-6G, expressed by the granulocytes from the bone marrow and periphery neutrophils. Ly-6G and Ly-6C form the Granulocyte Receptor-1 antigen (GR-1). The binding of the 1A8 antibody to the Ly-6G can be blocked by another antibody, RB6-8C5, which also recognizes Ly-6C. While 1A8 is specific for only Ly-6G, RB6-8C5 also binds to Ly-6C.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-102
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin