- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: L3 cloned CTL cells
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-6C Antibody [HK1.4] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-6C
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2c
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6c1
- Protein Accession Number: P0CW02
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17067
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ly-6C is a member of the Ly-6 multigene family of type V glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored cell surface proteins. It is expressed on bone marrow cells, monocytes/macrophages, neutrophils, endothelial cells, and T-cell subsets. Mice with the Ly-6.2 allotype (e.g., AKR, C57BL, C57BR, C57L, DBA/2, PL, SJL, SWR, 129) have subsets of CD4+Ly-6C+ and CD8+Ly-6C+ cells while Ly-6.1 strains (e.g., A, BALB/c, CBA, C3H/He, DBA/1, NZB) have only CD8+Ly-6C+ lymphocytes. Ly-6C may play a role in the development and maturation of lymphocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-884
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.