- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The D7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse Ly-6A/E (Sca-1), a 18 kDa GPI-linked surface protein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TAP, Sca1, Sca-1, Ly-6A.2, Ly-6A/E, Ly-6E.1, Ly6a
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 110454
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The D7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse Ly-6A/E (Sca-1), a 18 kDa GPI-linked surface protein. It is expressed on multipotent hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) and subsets of B and T cells and involved in B and T cell lymphocyte responses. Splenocytes from Ly-6.2 strains exhibit a larger number of D7-positive cells than those from the Ly-6.1 strains.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-099
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin