- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-2 dependent mouse (C57BL/6) cytotoxic T cell line CTL-L
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, Separation, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-6A/E Antibody [D7] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-6A/E
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sca-1
- Protein Accession Number: P05533
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 110454
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ly-6A/E, also known as Sca-1, is a member of the Ly-6 multigene family of type V glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored cell surface proteins. It is expressed on multipotent hematopoietic stem cells in bone marrow of mice with both the Ly-6.1 and Ly-6.2 allotypes. In the periphery, Ly-6A/E exhibits a pattern of expression which is based on differences between the two allotypes. Ly-6.1 strains (e.g., A, BALB/c, CBA, C3H/He, DBA/1, NZB) have few Ly-6A/E+ resting peripheral lymphocytes whereas Ly-6.2 strains (e.g., AKR, C57BL, C57BR, C57L, DBA/2, PL, SJL, SWR, 129) have relatively high numbers of Ly-6A/E+ lymphocytes. The expression of Ly-6A/E is dramatically upregulated in all strains upon cellular activation. Studies with the monoclonal antibody D7 suggest that Ly-6A/E may be involved in B and T lymphocyte responses and it appears that the antigen may be required for T-cell receptor-mediated T-cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-879
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.