- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CHO-K1 cells transfected with B6 allele of Ly49I gene
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Cytotoxicity, Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Separation
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-49I Antibody [YLI-90] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-49I
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klra9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-49
- Protein Accession Number: Q2TJJ8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16640
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody YLI-90 reacts with the B6 allele of Ly49I, a member of the lectin-like homodimeric Ly49 family of cell surface receptors. Mouse Ly49 receptors exhibit allelic specificity for MHC class I Ia molecules and are thought to serve to prevent natural killer (NK) cells from attacking normal cells while allowing them to attack infected or transformed cells in which class I molecules have been down-regulated. These inhibitory receptors are also expressed on subpopulations of mouse CD8+ T cells. The YLI-90 antibody stains ~45% of NK1.1+CD3- splenocytes from C57BL/6 mice.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-938
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.