- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CHO-K1 cells transfected with B6 allele of Ly49F gene
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Separation
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-49F Antibody [HBF-719] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-49F
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klra6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-49
- Protein Accession Number: Q60653
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16637
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody HBF-719 reacts with the B6 allele of Ly49F, a member of the lectin-like homodimeric Ly49 family of cell surface receptors. Mouse Ly49 receptors exhibit allelic specificity for MHC class I Ia molecules and are thought to serve to prevent natural killer (NK) cells from attacking normal cells while allowing them to attack infected or transformed cells in which class I molecules have been downregulated. These inhibitory receptors are also expressed on subpopulations of mouse CD8+ T cells. The HBF-719 antibody stains ~11% of NK1.1+CD3- splenocytes, and 3.5% (2.5 month old) to 10.0% (11 month old) of CD8+ spleen cells from C57BL/6 mice.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-946
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.