- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-2 activated natural killed (A-LAK) cells from C57BL/6 mice
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activity, Adhesion, Blocking, Complement Mediated Cell Depletion, Cytotoxicity, Depletion, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Ly-49C/F/H/I Antibody [14B11] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Ly-49C/F/H/I
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klra3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-49
- Protein Accession Number: Q64329
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16634/16637/16639/16640
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 14B11 reacts with murine Ly49C, Ly49F, Ly49H, and Ly49I, members of the lectin-like homodimeric Ly49 family of cell surface receptors. Mouse Ly49 receptors exhibit allelic specificity for MHC class I Ia molecules and are thought to serve to prevent natural killer (NK) cells from attacking normal cells while allowing them to attack infected or transformed cells in which class I molecules have been downregulated. These inhibitory receptors are also expressed on a subpopulation of mouse CD8+ T cells. The 14B11 antibody stains ~90% of NK1.1+CD3- splenocytes and ~6% of CD8+ spleen cells from C57BL/6 mice. The antibody also stains 30-80% of NK1.1+CD3- splenocytes in other mouse strains tested (BALB/c, C3H, 129, SJL, AKR/J).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-935
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.