- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LUC7L2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 341-369 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LUC7L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LUC7L2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Putative RNA-binding protein Luc7-like 2, LUC7L2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y383
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47116960
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51631
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LUC7L2 may bind to RNA via its Arg/Ser-rich domain.
- 1: Webby, C.J., et al. Science 325(5936):90-93(2009)
- 2: Howell, V.M., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 16(20):2506-2516(2007)
- 3: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 4: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-998
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.