- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant mouse LTbetaR (cysteine-rich region/aa 31-221).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Func
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional Application: Agonist inducing BAFF, chemokines and integrins in vitro and in vivo.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse LTbetaR.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS. Preservative free formulation.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ltbr
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lymphotoxin-beta Receptor; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 2 Related Protein; Tumor Necrosis Factor C Receptor; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 3; TNFRSF3
- Protein Accession Number: 1729988
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P50284
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17000
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The LTbetaR activates two different NF-kappaB pathways that lead to distinct patterns of gene induction, including selected chemokines and the cytokine BAFF, which is essential for the survival of mature B lymphocytes. LTbetaR activates the classical NF-kappaB (relA/p50) pathway, like the type 1 TNF receptor (TNFR1), that regulates proinflammatory genes, like the chemokine MIP1beta. However, LTbetaR, unlike TNFR1, also activates the processing of p100 to form RelB/p52 complexes, which activate genes involved in lymphoid organ formation and lymphocyte survival.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-154
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.