- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RYKFVATGHGKYEKV
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Lymph Node, Tonsil and Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes lysates (calculated MW of 37.2kDa according to NP_002330.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Liu et al, J Exp Med. 2005 Feb 7;201(3):409-18; PMID: 15684321) . Recommended concentration: 0.05-0.2ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_002330.1; NP_001013271.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001013273.1, NP_001013271.1, NP_001013272.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1369 - Human Lymph node Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LSP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LSP1, lymphocyte-specific protein 1, WP34, pp52, 47 kDa actin binding protein, 52 kDa phosphoprotein, F-actin binding and cytoskeleton associated protein, leufactin (leukocyte F-actin binding protein), leukocyte-specific protein 1, lymphocyte-specific antigen WP34, lymphocyte-specific protein pp52
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002330.1,NP_001013271.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10880979
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4046
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-530
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.