- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LSM7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 45-72 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LSM7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LSM7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: U6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm7, LSM7
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UK45
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10720075
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51690
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sm-like proteins were identified in a variety of organismsbased on sequence homology with the Sm protein family (see SNRPD2;MIM 601061). Sm-like proteins contain the Sm sequence motif, whichconsists of 2 regions separated by a linker of variable length thatfolds as a loop. The Sm-like proteins are thought to form a stableheteromer present in tri-snRNP particles, which are important forpre-mRNA splicing.
- 1: Lehner, B., et al. Genome Res. 14(7):1315-1323(2004)
- 2: Grimwood, J., et al. Nature 428(6982):529-535(2004)
- 3: Lehner, B., et al. Genomics 83(1):153-167(2004)
- 4: Ingelfinger, D., et al. RNA 8(12):1489-1501(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-981
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin