- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the amino terminus of human LSD1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: LSD1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of LSD1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LSD1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KDM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AOF2, KDM1, LSD1, BHC110, AOF2, KIAA0601, Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A, BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001009999
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 58761544
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23028
- 1: Shi Y, Lan F, Matson C, et al. Histone demethylation mediated by the nuclear amine oxidase homolog LSD1. Cell 2004; 119:941-53.
- 2: Little E, Ramakrishnan M, Roy B, et al. The glucose-regulated proteins (GRP78 and GRP94): functions, gene regulation, and applications. Crit. Rev. Eukaryot. Gene Expr. 1994; 4:1-18.
- 3: Yoshida H, Matsui T, Yamamoto T, et al. XBP1 mRNA is induced by ATF6 and spliced by IRE1p in response to ER stress to produce a highly active transcription factor. Cell 2001; 107:881-91.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3761P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.