- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-338 of human LSAMP (NP_002329.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse small intestine
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat small intestine
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 34kDa/37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LSAMP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LSAMP, LAMP, IGLON3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4045
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the immunoglobulin LAMP, OBCAM and neurotrimin (IgLON) family of proteins. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate a neuronal surface glycoprotein. This protein may act as a selective homophilic adhesion molecule during axon guidance and neuronal growth in the developing limbic system. The encoded protein may also function as a tumor suppressor and may play a role in neuropsychiatric disorders. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, at least one of which encodes a preproprotein that is proteolytically processed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-448
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.