- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: LRRFIP1 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human LRRFIP1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of LRRFIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LRRFIP1 antibody can be used for detection of LRRFIP1 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: LRRFIP1 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other LRRFIP family members. Three isoforms of LRRFIP1 are known to exist; this antibody will only recognize the two longer isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1320 - Human Colon Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: LRRFIP1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LRRFIP1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LRRFIP1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRRFIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LRRFIP1 Antibody: GCF2, TRIP, FLAP1, GCF-2, FLAP-1, HUFI-1, FLIIAP1, GCF2, Leucine-rich repeat flightless-interacting protein 1, GC-binding factor 2, LRR FLII-interacting protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001131024
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 212276096
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9208
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LRRFIP1 Antibody: LRRFIP1, also known as GC-binding factor 2 (GCF2), is a 738 amino acid transcriptional repressor that mainly plays a cytoskeletal role. It is primarily localized in the cytoplasm and preferentially binds to GC-rich dsDNA, but will also bind directly to dsRNA as well. The RNA binding domain encompasses a lysine-rich motif. LRRFIP1 interacts with the mammalian Flightless I (Fli-I) and is a key component in the cytoskeletal regulation of platelet function. LRRFIP1 and the related protein LRRFIP2 may modulate canonical WNT signaling and mediate the IRF3-induced production of type I interferon via a beta-catenin-dependent pathway.
- 1: Rikiyama T, Curtis J, Oikawa M, et al. GCF2: expression and molecular analysis of repression. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 2003; 1629:15-25.
- 2: Suriano AR, Sanford AN, Kim N, et al. GCF2/LRRFIP1 represses tumor necrosis factor α expression. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2005; 25:9073-81.
- 3: Wilson SA, Brown EC, Kingsman AJ, et al. TRIP: a novel double-stranded RNA binding protein which interacts with the leucine-rich repeat of Flightless I. Nucleic Acids Res. 1998; 26:3460-7.
- 4: Goodall AH, Burns P, Salles I, et al. Transcription profiling in human platelets reveals LRRFIP1 as a novel protein regulating platelet function. Blood 2010; 116:4646-56.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6219
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin