- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: LRRC19 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human LRRC19.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 290 - 340 of LRRC19.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LRRC19 antibody can be used for detection of LRRC19 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-004 - K-562 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: LRRC19 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LRRC19 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LRRC19 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRRC19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LRRC19 Antibody: Leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 19
- Protein Accession Number: NP_075052
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12597641
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64922
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LRRC19 Antibody: LRRC19 is a member of the extracellular leucine-rich repeat superfamily, a family of proteins that are thought to have diverse functions such as cell adhesion, signaling, and innate immunity. LRRC19 is closely related to the Toll-like receptors (TLRs), especially TLR3. LRRC19 does not contain a cytoplasmic Toll/IL-1 receptor (TIR) domain, but can activate NF-κB and induce the production of proinflammatory cytokines after stimulation with the TLR3 and other TLR ligands, suggesting that LRRC19 may play a role in the recognition and the response to certain pathogenic microorganisms. LRRC19 has also been suggested to be a potential biomarker for pancreatic tumor sensitivity to the anti-cancer, small molecule Src inhibitor AZD0530.
- 1: Dolan J, Walshe K, Alsbury S, et al. The extracellular leucine-rich repeat superfamily: a comparative survey and analysis of evolutionary relationships and expression patterns. BMC Genomics2007; 8:320.
- 2: Chai L, Dai L, Che Y, et al. LRRC19, a novel member of the leucine-rich repeat protein family, activates NF-kB and induces expression of proinflammatory cytokines. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm.2009; 388:543-8.
- 3: Rajeshkumar NV, Tan AC, De Oliveira E, et al. Antitumor effects and biomarkers of activity of AZD0530, a Src inhibitor, in pancreatic cancer. Clin. Cancer Res.2009; 15:4138-46.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5643
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin