- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LRP12 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 635-662 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LRP12.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 95 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRP12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 12, LRP-12, Suppressor of tumorigenicity 7 protein, LRP12, ST7
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y561
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25091287
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29967
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the low-density lipoproteinreceptor related protein family. The product of this gene is atransmembrane protein that is differentially expressed in manycancer cells. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcriptvariants.
- 1: Garnis, C., et al. Oncogene 23(14):2582-2586(2004)
- 2: Battle, M.A., et al. Biochemistry 42(24):7270-7282(2003)
- 3: Qing, J., et al. Oncogene 18(2):335-342(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-027
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.