- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human LRFN2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: LRFN2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of LRFN2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LRFN2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRFN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SALM1, FIGLER2, KIAA1246, SALM1, Leucine-rich repeat and fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein 2, Synaptic adhesion-like molecule 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9ULH4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62286951
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57497
- 1: Morimura N, Inoue T, Katayama K, et al. Comparative analysis of structure, expression and PSD95-binding capacity of Lrfn, a novel family of neuronal transmembrane proteins. Gene 2006; 380:72-83.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5067P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin