- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LPGAT1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 144-177 amino acids from the Central region of human LPGAT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LPGAT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Acyl-CoA:lysophosphatidylglycerol acyltransferase 1, 2.3.1.-, LPGAT1, FAM34A, KIAA0205
- Protein Accession Number: Q92604
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6136501
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9926
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Lysophoshatidylglycerol (LPG) specific acyltransferase that recognizes various acyl-CoAs and LPGs as substrates but demonstrates a clear preference for long chain saturated fatty acyl-CoAs and oleoyl-CoA as acyl donors. Prefers oleoyl-LPG over palmitoyl-LPG as an acyl receptor and oleoyl-CoA over lauroyl-CoA as an acyl donor.
- 1: Yang Y.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 279:55866-55874(2004).
- 2: Ji D.,et al.Submitted (FEB-2004) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Nagase T.,et al.DNA Res. 3:321-329(1996).
- 4: Mural R.J.,et al.Submitted (SEP-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-247
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.