- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LPAR4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 127-156 amino acids from the Central region of human LPAR4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LPAR4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 4, LPA receptor 4, LPA-4, G-protein coupled receptor 23, P2Y purinoceptor 9, P2Y9, P2Y5-like receptor, Purinergic receptor 9, LPAR4, GPR23, LPA4, P2RY9
- Protein Accession Number: Q99677
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2495042
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2846
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the lysophosphatidic acidreceptor family. It may also be related to the P2Y receptors, afamily of receptors that bind purine and pyrimidine nucleotides andare coupled to G proteins. The encoded protein may play a role inmonocytic differentiation.
- 1: Liu, Y.B., et al. J. Cell. Biochem. 109(4):794-800(2010)
- 2: Kumar, S.A., et al. Leuk. Lymphoma 50(12):2038-2048(2009)
- 3: Luttrell, L.M. Mol. Biotechnol. 39(3):239-264(2008)
- 4: Dowal, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(33):23999-24014(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-648
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.