- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: AKR/Cum mouse T lymphoma cell line TK-1
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: LPAM-1 Antibody [DATK32] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: LPAM-1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itga4; Itgb7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alpha4beta7, lymphocyte Peyer's patch adhesion molecule
- Protein Accession Number: Q00651;P26011
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16401;16421
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte Peyer’s patch adhesion molecule (LPAM-1), also known as integrin alpha4beta7, is a member of the integrin family of cell surface receptors. It is expressed primarily on mucosal lymphocytes but is also present on NK cells and eosinophils. The alpha4beta7 heterodimer mediates the binding of lymphocytes to its ligand, mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM-1) on the high endothelial venules, thereby directing the homing of lymphocytes into Peyer’s patches and intestinal lamina propria. The monoclonal antibody DATK32 recognizes a conformational epitope on the heterodimer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-009
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin