- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Dog, Gorilla, Horse, Human, Monkey, Orangutan, Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic 15 amino acid peptide from N-Terminus of human LOXL2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: LOXL2 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 15 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LOXL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LOXL2, Lysyl oxidase-like protein 2, Lysyl oxidase related 2, Lysyl oxidase-like 2, WS9-14, LOR2, Lysyl oxidase homolog 2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4K0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878585
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4017
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LOXL2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-085
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.