- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala2-His158
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19.04 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl, 150mM NaCl, 10% Glycerol, pH 8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Low Molecular Weight Phosphotyrosine Protein Phosphatase, LMW-PTP, LMW-PTPase, Adipocyte Acid Phosphatase, Low Molecular Weight Cytosolic Acid Phosphatase, Red Cell Acid Phosphatase 1, ACP1
- Protein Accession Number: P24666
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 52
- Low Molecular Weight Phosphotyrosine Protein Phosphatase (LMW-PTP) is a member of the low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase family. LMW-PTP serves as an acid phosphatase and a protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTPase) by hydrolyzing protein tyrosine phosphate to protein tyrosine and orthophosphate. LMW-PTP can be detected in all human tissues, including adipocytes. LMW-PTP is a cytosolic enzyme that regulate cell proliferation and growth of leiomyomas during dephosphorylation of the PDGF receptor. In addition, LMW-PTP plays an important role in the regulation of physiological functions, such as stress resistance and synthesis of the polysaccharide capsule.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-181
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.