- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-165
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LMO4 antibody can be used for the detection of LMO4 by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LMO4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LMO4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LIM domain transcription factor LMO4, Breast tumor autoantigen, LMO-4, LMO4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006760.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5803072
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8543
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LIM domain only 4. LMO4 is a cysteine-rich, two LIM domain-containing protein that may play a role as a transcriptional regulator or possibly an oncogene.
- 1: Visvader, J. E., Venter, D., Hahm, K., Santamaria, M., Sum, E. Y. M., O'Reilly, L., White, D., Williams, R., Armes, J., Lindeman, G. J. The LIM domain gene LMO4 inhibits differentiation of mammary epithelial cells in vitro and is overexpressed in breast cancer. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 98: 14452-14457, 2001.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.