- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LLGL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 940-973 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LLGL2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 113 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LLGL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lethal(2) giant larvae protein homolog 2, HGL, LLGL2
- Protein Accession Number: Q6P1M3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 93204600
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3993
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lethal (2) giant larvae protein of Drosophila plays a role in asymmetric cell division, epithelial cell polarity, and cell migration. LLGL2 is a protein similar to lethal (2) giant larvae of Drosophila. In fly, the protein's ability to localize cell fate determinants is regulated by the atypical protein kinase C (aPKC). In human, this protein interacts with aPKC-containing complexes and is cortically localized in mitotic cells.
- 1: Yasumi, M., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 280(8):6761-6765 (2005). Katoh, M., et al., Int. J. Oncol. 24(3):737-742 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-227
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.