- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CRLQDKKLPPLLSEI
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Western blot: Approx 55kDa band observed in Human, Liver and Kidney lysates and in preliminary testing of Human Spleen lysate (calculated MW of 51.1kDa according to NP_001238863.1). This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration: 1-3µg/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on NIH3T3 and Rat for this particular batch. Immunofluorescence:Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml. Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise an epitope corresponding to aa 429-442 of human LXR alpha protein (NP_005684.2) and to aa 443-456 of human LXR beta protein (NP_009052.3).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR1H3; NR1H2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NR1H3, LXRA, LXR-a, RLD-1, nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 3, liver X receptor, alpha, NR1H2, NER, UNR, LXR-b, NER-I, RIP15, nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 2, ubiquitously-expressed nuclear receptor / NR1H2, NER, UNR, LXR-b, NER-I, RIP15, nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 2, ubiquitously-expressed nuclear receptor, OTTHUMP00000198038, liver X receptor alpha, liver X receptor-alpha, LXRB, LX receptor beta, liver X receptor beta, liver X receptor-beta, nuclear orphan receptor LXR-beta, oxysterols receptor LXR-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005684.2, NP_009052.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 194294517
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10062; 7376
- 1: Tangirala RK, Bischoff ED, Joseph SB, Wagner BL, Walczak R, Laffitte BA, Daige CL, Thomas D, Heyman RA, Mangelsdorf DJ, Wang X, Lusis AJ, Tontonoz P, Schulman IG. Identification of macrophage liver X receptors as inhibitors of atherosclerosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2002 Sep 3;99(18):11896-901. Epub 2002 Aug 22.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-100
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.