- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Listeria monocytogenes, Listeria sp.
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant Listeria spp. p60.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct or indirect: 1:5,000-1:10,000). Western blot: (1:2,000-1:10,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST with 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at rooom temperature). Optimal conditions should be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes L. monocytogenes p60 protein. Weakly cross-reacts with other Listeria species (L. innocua, L. ivanovii).
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: iap
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IAP p60 from Listeria Monocytogenes; Invasion-associated Protein p60 from Listeria Monocytogenes
- Protein Accession Number: 1171970
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P21171
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 985140
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Listeria monocytogenes is a intracellular bacterium that is the causative agent of Listeriosis. It is one of the most virulent foodborne pathogens. Listeria species are known to secrete a 60-kDa protein collectively termed p60, which is encoded by the iap (invasion-associated-protein) gene and secreted in large quantites into the growth media. p60 is a highly immunogenic murein hydrolase that is essential for cell division.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-022
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.