- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human LIS1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: LIS1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of LIS1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LIS1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PAFAH1B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MDS, LIS1, LIS2, MDCR, PAFAH, MDS, PAFAHA, Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB subunit alpha, Lissencephaly-1 protein, LIS-1
- Protein Accession Number: P43034
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1170794
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5048
- 1: Reiner O, Carrozzo R, Shen Y, et al. Isolation of a Miller-Dieker lissencephaly gene containing G protein b-subunit-like repeats. Nature 1993; 364:717-21.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4287P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.