- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 1-100 of mouse LINS1 (NP_690028.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Rat spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 86kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LINS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2700083B01Rik, AW547219, Lins, Lins2, Wins2, protein Lines homolog 1, Wins2 protein with Drosophila Lin homologous domain, lines homolog 2, protein Lines homolog 2, protein with Drosophila Lines homologous domain, wnt-signaling molecule Lines homolog 1, wnt-signaling molecule Lines homolog 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 72635
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Drosophila segment polarity gene lin encodes a protein, lines, which plays important roles in development of the epidermis and hindgut. This gene encodes a protein containing a lines-like domain. This gene is located on chromosome 15 and clustered with the gene encoding ankyrin repeat and SOCS box-containing protein 7. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-782
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin