- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This LINGO1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 57-85 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LINGO1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LINGO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leucine-rich repeat and immunoglobulin-like domain-containing nogo receptor-interacting protein 1, Leucine-rich repeat and immunoglobulin domain-containing protein 1, Leucine-rich repeat neuronal protein 1, Leucine-rich repeat neuronal protein 6A, LINGO1, LERN1, LRRN6A
- Protein Accession Number: Q96FE5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760819
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84894
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LINGO1 is a functional component of the Nogo receptor signaling complex(RTN4R/NGFR) in RhoA activation responsible for some inhibition of axonal regeneration by myelin-associated factors. It is also an important negative regulator of oligodentrocyte differentiation and axonal myelination.
- 1: Inoue,H., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104 (36), 14430-14435 (2007)
- 2: Satoh,J., Neuropathol. Appl. Neurobiol. 33 (1), 99-107 (2007)
- 3: Mosyak,L., J. Biol. Chem. 281 (47), 36378-36390 (2006)
- 4: Mi,S., Nat. Neurosci.(3), 221-228 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-794
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.