- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Dog, Gorilla, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: LINGO1 antibody was raised against a peptide located near the C-Terminal region of LINGO1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: LINGO1 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence starting at 1 - 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LINGO1 antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LINGO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LINGO1, LERN1, LRRN6A, UNQ201
- Protein Accession Number: Q96FE5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760819
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84894
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LINGO1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-383
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.