- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This LIN7A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 180-207 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LIN7A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LIN7A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein lin-7 homolog A, Lin-7A, hLin-7, Mammalian lin-seven protein 1, MALS-1, Tax interaction protein 33, TIP-33, Vertebrate lin-7 homolog 1, Veli-1, LIN7A, MALS1, VELI1
- Protein Accession Number: O14910
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8825
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LIN7A plays a role in establishing and maintaining the asymmetric distribution of channels and receptors at the plasma membrane of polarized cells. Forms membrane-associated multiprotein complexes that may regulate delivery and recycling of proteins to the correct membrane domains. The tripartite complex composed of LIN7 (LIN7A, LIN7B or LIN7C), CASK and APBA1 may have the potential to couple synaptic vesicle exocytosis to cell adhesion in brain. Ensures the proper localization of GRIN2B (subunit 2B of the NMDA receptor) to neuronal postsynaptic density and may function in localizing synaptic vesicles at synapses where it is recruited by beta-catenin and cadherin. Required to localize Kir2 channels, GABA transporter (SLC6A12) and EGFR/ERBB1, ERBB2, ERBB3 and ERBB4 to the basolateral membrane of epithelial cells.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Lanktree, M., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 147B (6), 945-951 (2008) :
- 3: Bohl, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(13):9392-9400(2007)
- 4: Dode, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(47):39124-39134(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-062
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.