- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: LIN54 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human LIN54.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of LIN54.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LIN54 antibody can be used for detection of LIN54 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: LIN54 antibody is human, mouse, and rat reactive. Multiple isoforms of LIN54 are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-001 - HeLa Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 88 kDa
Observed: 82 kDa
- PURIFICATION: LIN54 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: LIN54 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: LIN54 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LIN54
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LIN-54, JC8.6, CXCDC1, MIP120
- Protein Accession Number: NP_919258
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 169234719
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 132660
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LIN54 is a component of the LIN, or DREAM, complex, an essential regulator of cell cycle genes. This complex functions as a transcriptional repressor by binding to promoters of E2F target genes that regulate the G1/S transition (1). LIN54 is required for cell cycle progression and can bind to the cdc2 promoter in a sequence-specific manner (2).
- 1: Schmit F, Cremer S, and Gaubatz S. LIN54 is an essential core subunit of the DREAM/LINC complex that binds to the cdc2 promotoer in a sequence-specific manner. FEBS J. 2009; 276:5703-16.
- 2: Matsuo T, Kuramoto H, Kumazaki T, et al. LIN54 harboring a mutation in CHC domain is localized to the cytoplasm and inhibits cell cycle progression. Cell Cycle 2012; 11:3227-36.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7933
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin