- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human LIMP2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: LIMP2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of CSN8 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store LIMP2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCARB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AMRF, EPM4, LGP85, CD36L2, HLGP85, LIMP-2, LIMPII, SR-BII, LIMP2, Lysosome membrane protein 2, 85 kDa lysosomal membrane sialoglycoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: AAH21892
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18257312
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 950
- 1: Fujita H, Saeki M, Yasunaga K, et al. Isolation and sequencing of a cDNA clone encoding 85kDa sialoglycoprotein in rat liver lysosomal membranes. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1991; 178:444-52.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4621P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.