- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This LIM2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-137 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LIM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LIM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lens fiber membrane intrinsic protein, MP18, MP19, MP20, LIM2
- Protein Accession Number: P55344
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17433717
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3982
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LIM2 is an eye lens-specific protein found atthe junctions of lens fiber cells, where it may contribute to celljunctional organization. It acts as a receptor for calmodulin, andmay play an important role in both lens development andcataractogenesis. Mutations in this gene have been associated withcataract formation.
- 1: Ponnam, S.P., et al. Mol. Vis. 14, 1204-1208 (2008) :
- 2: Hsu, H., et al. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao 20(4):507-515(2004)
- 3: Wistow, G., et al. Mol. Vis. 8, 171-184 (2002) :
- 4: Wistow, G., et al. Mol. Vis. 8, 185-195 (2002) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-347
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin