- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 22 - Glu 259
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 28.2 kDa. The protein migrates as 30-40 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28.2 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LILRB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LILRB4,ILT3,LIR5,CD85K,HM18
- Protein Accession Number: AAH26309.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11006
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 4 (LILRB4) is also known as CD85 antigen-like family member K (CD85K), Immunoglobulin-like transcript 3 (ILT-3), Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 5 (LIR-5), Monocyte inhibitory receptor HM18, which belongs to the leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor (LIR) family. LILRB4 / CD85K contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains. CD85K is detected in monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, lung, natural killer cells and B-cells. LILRB4 / CD85K is receptor for class I MHC antigens. CD85K recognizes a broad spectrum of HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-C and HLA-G alleles, involved in the down-regulation of the immune response and the development of tolerance. LILRB4 interferes with TNFRSF5-signaling and NF-kappa-B up-regulation and inhibits receptor-mediated phosphorylation of cellular proteins and mobilization of intracellular calcium ions.
- 1: Cella M., et al., 1997, J. Exp. Med. 185:1743-1751.
- 2: Chang C.C., et al., 2002, Nat. Immunol. 3:237-243.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-320
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.