- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LILRB4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 44-73 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LILRB4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LILRB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 4, CD85 antigen-like family member K, Immunoglobulin-like transcript 3, ILT-3, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 5, LIR-5, Monocyte inhibitory receptor HM18, CD85k, LILRB4, ILT3, LIR5
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NHJ6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 322510117
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11006
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the leukocyte immunoglobulin-likereceptor (LIR) family, which is found in a gene cluster atchromosomal region 19q13.4. The encoded protein belongs to thesubfamily B class of LIR receptors which contain two or fourextracellular immunoglobulin domains, a transmembrane domain, andtwo to four cytoplasmic immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitorymotifs (ITIMs). The receptor is expressed on immune cells where itbinds to MHC class I molecules on antigen-presenting cells andtransduces a negative signal that inhibits stimulation of an immuneresponse. The receptor can also function in antigen capture andpresentation. It is thought to control inflammatory responses andcytotoxicity to help focus the immune response and limitautoreactivity. Multiple transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Lu, H.K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(50):34839-34848(2009)
- 3: Jones, D.C., et al. Eur. J. Immunol. 39(11):3195-3206(2009)
- 4: Brenk, M., et al. J. Immunol. 183(1):145-154(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-330
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin