- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LILRA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 55-81 amino acids from the Central region of human LILRA2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LILRA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 2, CD85 antigen-like family member H, Immunoglobulin-like transcript 1, ILT-1, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 7, LIR-7, CD85h, LILRA2, ILT1, LIR7
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N149
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37537906
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11027
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Leukocyte Ig-like receptors (LIRs) are a family ofimmunoreceptors expressed predominantly on monocytes and B cellsand at lower levels on dendritic cells and natural killer (NK)cells. All LIRs in subfamily B have an inhibitory function (see,e.g., LILRB1, MIM 604811). LIRs in subfamily A, with shortcytoplasmic domains lacking an immunoreceptor tyrosine-basedinhibitory motif (ITIM) and with transmembrane regions containing acharged arginine residue, may initiate stimulatory cascades. Onemember of subfamily A (LILRA3; MIM 604818) lacks a transmembraneregion and is presumed to be a soluble receptor.
- 1: Mosbruger, T.L., et al. J. Infect. Dis. 201(9):1371-1380(2010)
- 2: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 3: Jones, D.C., et al. Eur. J. Immunol. 39(11):3195-3206(2009)
- 4: Chen, Y., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 386(3):841-853(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-193
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin