- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp 74 - Val 240
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 20.9 kDa. The protein migrates as 24-26 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20.9 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS with Arginine, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD258 antigen,CD258,HVEM-L,LIGHT,LTg,TNFSF14,TR2,HVEML
- Protein Accession Number: NP 003798.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8740
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 14(LIGHT) is a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily ligand that regulates T cell immune responses by signaling through the herpes virus entry mediator (HVEM) and the lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTbetaR). LIGHT has emerged as a potent initiator of T cell co-stimulation signals effecting CTL-mediated tumor rejection, allograft rejection and graft versus host disease. Constitutive expression of LIGHT leads to tissue destruction and autoimmune-like disease syndromes.
- 1: Mauri DN., et al. 1998, Immunity., 8, 21-30.
- 2: Granger SW., et al. 2003, Cytokine Growth Factor Rev., 14(3-4), 289-96.
- 3: Pasero C., et al. 2009, Curr Mol Med., 9(7), 911-27.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-457
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin