- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu83-Val240
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18.2 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 14, TNFSF14, HVEM-L, LIGHT, CD258
- Protein Accession Number: O43557
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8740
- Human TNFSF14 Protein, also known as LIGHT, belongs to a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. It can bind to NFRSF3/LTBR. It is a ligand for TNFRSF14, which is a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, and it is also known as a herpesvirus entry mediator ligand (HVEML). TNFSF14 encodes a protein with a 37 aa cytoplasmic domain, 21aa transmembrane domain and 182 aa extracellular region. The gene is predominantly expressed in the spleen and also found in the brain. Weakly expressed in peripheral lymphoid tissues and in heart, placenta, liver, lung, appendix, and kidney, and no expression seen in fetal tissues, endocrine glands, or nonhematopoietic tumor lines. TNFSF14 protein was found to probably function as a costimulatory factor for the activation of lymphoid cells and as a deterrent to infection by herpesvirus. Studies have shown that this protein can prevent tumor necrosis factor alpha mediated apoptosis in primary hepatocyte. Two alternatively spliced transcript variant encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-675
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin