- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: High-5 Insect cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: RLGEMVTRLP DGPAGSWEQL IQERRSHEVN PAAHLTGANS SLTGSGGPLL WETQLGLAFL RGLSYHDGAL VVTKAGYYYI YSKVQLGGVG CPLGLASTIT HGLYKRTPRY PEELELLVSQ QSPCGRATSS SRVWWDSSFL GGVVHLEAGE KVVVRVLDER LVRLRDGTRS YFGAFMV
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized LIGHT recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted LIGHT is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing LIGHT recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LTg, TR2, CD258, HVEML, LIGHT, UNQ391/PRO726, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 14, Herpes virus entry mediator ligand, HVEM-L
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003798.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25952144
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8740
- LIGHT belongs to the TNF family of ligands, and can signal through the herpes virus entry mediator type A receptor (HVEM, TNFRSF14), LTβR, or bind to a decoy receptor, DcR3. It is expressed in splenocytes, activated PBL, CD+8 tumor infiltrating lymphocytes, granulocytes, and monocytes. LIGHT has the ability to active NFκB, to co-stimulate the activation of lymphocytes and to induce apoptosis in certain human tumor cells. Recombinant human LIGHT has a calculated mass of 19.3 kDa containing 177 amino acid residues. Due to glycosylation LIGHT migrates between 20.0-22.5 kDa by SDS-PAGE under non-reducing conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-301
- Size: 0.003 mg | 0.015 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.