- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human LHX4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LHX4 antibody can be used for detection of LHX4 by ELISA at 1:12500. LHX4 antibody can be used for detection of LHX4 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store LHX4 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LHX4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LHX4, Gsh-4, Gsh4, CPHD4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_203129
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15375314
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 89884
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LHX4 is a member of a large protein family which contains the LIM domain, a unique cysteine-rich zinc-binding domain. The encoded protein may function as a transcriptional regulator and be involved in control of differentiation and development of the pituitary gland. Mutations in this gene are associated with syndromic short stature and pituitary and hindbrain defects.This gene encodes a member of a large protein family which contains the LIM domain, a unique cysteine-rich zinc-binding domain. The encoded protein may function as a transcriptional regulator and be involved in control of differentiation and development of the pituitary gland. Mutations in this gene are associated with syndromic short stature and pituitary and hindbrain defects. An alternative splice variant has been described but its biological nature has not been determined.
- 1: Pfaeffle, R.W., (2008) J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 93 (3), 1062-1071.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-066
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.