- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human LHX1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: LHX1 antibody can be used for detection of LHX1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. LHX1 antibody can be used for detection of LHX1 by western blot at 0.4 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store LHX1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LHX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LHX1, LIM1, LIM-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005559
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30410785
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3975
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LHX1 is a member of a large protein family which contains the LIM domain, a unique cysteine-rich zinc-binding domain. It may function as a transcriptional regulator and be involved in control of differentiation and development of neural and lymphoid cells. A similar protein in mice is an essential regulator of the vertebrate head organizer.
- 1: Phillips, J.C. et al., (2002) Cytogenet. Genome Res. 97:140D-O.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-204
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.