- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This LGR5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 605-638 amino acids from human LGR5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 100 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LGR5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 5, G-protein coupled receptor 49, G-protein coupled receptor 67, G-protein coupled receptor HG38, LGR5, GPR49, GPR67
- Protein Accession Number: O75473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8549
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- LGR5/GPR49 is an orphan receptor. It may be an important receptor for signals controlling growth and differentiation of specific embryonic tissues.
- 1: Barker,N., Nature 449 (7165), 1003-1007 (2007) McClanahan,T., Cancer Biol. Ther.(4), 419-426 (2006) Yamamoto,Y., Hepatology 37 (3), 528-533 (2003) Hsu,S.Y., Mol. Endocrinol. 14 (8), 1257-1271 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-474
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.