- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 25 -Thr 544
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 58.8 kDa. The protein migrates as 66-90 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58.8 kDa
- PURITY: >85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LGR4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LGR4, GPR48, G-protein coupled receptor 48, Leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060960.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55366
- The fourth member of the leucine-rich repeat-containing GPCR family (LGR4, frequently referred to as GPR48) together with its family members LGR5 and -6, bind to R-spondins (RSPOs)-1–4 and result in Wnt signaling potentiation. In addition, LGR4 (as well as LGR5 and -6) is implicated in multiple cancers and promotes invasion and metastasis in colorectal, prostate, and cervical cancer cell lines.
- 1: Yue Z. et al. FASEB J. 2018. 32(5):2422-2437.
- 2: Gao Y. et al. Up-regulation of GPR48 induced by down-regulation of p27Kip1 enhances carcinoma cell invasiveness and metastasis. Cancer Res. 2006 Dec 15; 66(24):11623-31.
- 3: Gao Y. et al. 2009. Chin. J. Cancer 28, 104–107.
- 4: Liang F. et al. 2015. Med Oncol. 2015 Mar;32(3):49.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-136
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.